Mackay Regional Council MiMAPS Conditions of Use
ATTENTION All MIMAPS USERS:
- MiMAPS has recently been upgraded to include some new features such as a filter for layers and better markup tools. The previous error '500 - Internal server error' should now be resolved. The help guide will be updated to match the upgrade as soon as time permits.
- The Street Search function error has now been resolved. Thank you for your patience with this matter.
- MiMAPS initially takes about 30 seconds to load. During this time components are loading up which enable the site to be faster after display completion.
- 2017 Rural imagery only extends inland to 35km.
- All Imagery and data is the most recent Mackay Regional Council have access to.
Please read the following conditions of use and accept or decline using the buttons above. You must accept the conditions to access the
MiMAPS is compiled from:
provided under licence to Mackay Regional Council by the Queensland State Government (through the Department of
MiMAPS also contains data from other sources (Other Data). Information about the source of the data may be obtained by viewing the
reliability, completeness or suitability). Mackay Regional Council accepts no liability (including without limitation, liability in
negligence) for any loss, damage or costs relating to your reliance upon or use of the Licensed Data or Other Data.
3. LIMITATION ON USE